I have just returned from doing something that is most painful, even more painful than my bike crash the other day.
I just took the girls to the airport to fly back to UT. Their school starts in a week.
We had a WONDERFUL time traveling, playing, being goofy, and most importantly, just being together.
While my heart is sad that they have left, I have to be so grateful for the summer we had together. We do many things. Here is a short list:
- Drove for 11 days around the perimeter of FL hitting 6 different beaches
- Snorkeled off the Keys
- Indoor skydiving in Orlando
- Universal Studios twice
- Had a blast taking over a Waffle House one morning
- Visited grandpa for the 4th
- Saw grandma recovering
- Spend a week with Robert
- Flew on helicopters
- Speed boating with dolphins
- Saw a manatee, shark, turtles
- Shopping, shopping, shopping
Loads of fun for sure!
To help soothe the pain of them being gone, I made this video below highlighting our summer.